
Hey, what do you know, I made it through the worst tooth issue that I have ever had in my life. Let me just say that I pray that I will never have to go through anything like that ever again. It was nuts. I am STILL taking antibiotics and they make me terribly sick, but only a couple more days of those.
I am SO excited about tomorrow (well, considering that it is 3:44am I guess you could say that I am excited about today). My friend, Roseanne is coming to work on the mural in Jadyn's room. Here is a picture of the wall where it is going to go. Stay tuned for the progress. It is going to be AMAZING!
Saturday, September 16, 2006
Return of the Living Dead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Your dressing table looks sooooo good and I can't wait to see the mural. I see Pat's trying out the new chair (at least I think it's Pat....maybe Zack) Have a good Sunday!
Post a Comment