
Yesterday was the 13 month anniniversary of our LID. We were actually logged in for 13 months. WOW, that is just hard for me to believe. I can't help but think that good news is right around the corner. I can't wait to find out about the next batch of referrals, which by the way, there is no rumors floating around about at all.
I really might have my expectations a little high, but who knows. I think we will see sweet Jadyn's face the end of January. Yep, that's what keeps me awake at night (see the posted time) and that's what motivates me during the day. The thoughts of seeing her sweet face. God, love on her today and she waits for us in China.
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Yesterday, all my troubles seem so far away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment