
For those of you that know me well, you know once I have something in my mind there is no stopping me. I will drive 500 miles just to find one thing. Well, one of my most recent missions has been the Great Sushi Set Search of 06! I saw this "Melissa and Doug" wooden sushi set on line and felt in my heart that Jadyn "must" have one. It was way too much on line so I began my hunt. I had a few shops that I knew that sold Melissa and Doug toys but I kept coming up empty handed. Just when I had resolved that I was going to "have" to pay that ridiculous price, I found it at the Peanut Gallery in Murfreesboro. Woo Hoo! It is so cute. The sushi rolls velcro together so you can put the together and then "cut" them apart to serve. The chopsticks have velcro on the ends of them so you can easily pick the "sushi" up. It also has a bowl of soy sauce, wasabi and ginger slices. It really is too cute for words. Guess you can tell that it don't take much to excite me these days.
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Anyone for Sushi?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Have you ever been to that Main Street Toys in the boro? I saw that Sushi set there last week and thought it was so cute! That toy store is a great place for unique/hard to find things!
I have actually and it's a great store. I found it at the Peanut Gallery in the boro and I love it too. It seems like I looked and looked and now it's every where. Go figure! AH
Post a Comment