I am attempting to put together my thoughts on the lessons that I have been taught over the past two years and even beyond. I am going to post some of the things that God has taught me during this very difficult time in hopes that someone, somewhere may benefit from those lessons. So, stay tuned for the real truth, some of which is pretty and some of which is not so pretty.
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
hey- i can not wait to read this...i know that i will probably relate to so much! praying for ya'll!
Amy....I know patience has to be close to the top of the list of things you have learned. Patience has never been one of our stronger points (thanks to Daddy)! He & Mother shaped and molded each of us into what we are today, but we must have all been absent on the day that patience was covered. Patience is a hard lesson to learn and I am by no means there, so don't be too hard on yourself. Just think....in the next couple of months we will have Jadyn and all this other stuff will be just a distant memory. I'm so anxious!!!
Amy: I am a new member of your church as we just moved to Smyrna in mid-Sept. I have been attending Wed. night and found your blog off of another blog. I have been wanting to tell you how I appreciate you being so real & honest with where you are and with what God is teaching you. I have met many a pastor's wife that seem "plastic" so-to-speak and that's frustrating. Thank you for being real with who you are & with what God is teaching you. It's refreshing. Praying for you in your adoption journey. A verse that came to mine when I read your previous post is Philippians 4:6-7 - Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Praying this for you today. God bless, Andie Mueller
Post a Comment