Yes, I know that I'm a day late, that is usually how it works for me. But, here's hoping we hear some wonderful referral news today. There is a European agency that has already confirmed that their 9/27/05 people are in. We REALLY NEED for this batch to go through the end of September. Get busy praying! More later as the excitement unfolds! Just a thought, what if we get a call today and our LID has been changed? Stranger things have happened you know! :)
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
would your LID change be a good thing or bad thing?
If they move our LID to an earlier date such as one in September, it would be a GREAT thing!!! They have been moving some LID's for some unknown reason. If they move it later than 10/21/05, it would be a TERRIBLE thing!
I can't wait to hear! I haven't seen you in a while, so I was wondering what was going on! I'll pray for lots of LIDs!
Post a Comment