Friday, August 10, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday



I notice that things were suspicously quiet while Jadyn was eating her lunch and this was the reason. Don't you just wish that you could take a nap, whenever and wherever you wanted to, anytime that you wanted to, no matter who was around! That's a priviledge that you have when you are 1. Personally, I think that when you are 42 you should be afforded the same luxury if you have the privilege of parenting a 1 year old. I'm glad no one knows much about my new camera, you might just find me asleep anywhere!

Amy

2 comments:

Beckyb said...

Amen Sister - Hey, even at 36 you need naps parenting!!!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i sure could use a nap these days with my sleeping patterns ... thanks for your sweet post yesterday ... had a shopping spree for maggie and a few tears ...I have a strong God though and He is carrying me through ..