Boy, am I ever behind. We have had a BUSY week, lots to blog, so little time! Well here is the photo of the week, a little late, but still on Friday nonetheless!
Zachary was "watching" Jadyn for me while I was doing something downstairs. He was in his room. I kept going to the bottom of the steps and asking if she was okay and I always got a resounding "yeah, she's fine". I didn't hear her complaining, so I thought things must be okay. When I went up to get her, this is what I discovered.
When you are really busy playing X-Box and your mom needs you to watch your sister, you can always put her in a box. It apparently works very well. At least, Jadyn wasn't complaining.
Friday, August 17, 2007
Favorite Photo Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
cute! the original pack 'n' play! :)
Amy she is such a doll!!
Sounds like my boys...when I have them watch Emma! I am just so thankful to have older kids that can help out so much. Jadyn is a cutie!!
THAT is hilarious! What a resourseful young man he is!!
ok so I am trying to take my Sunday nap and for some reason thought about little Jadelyn's rash. So I am sure a million people have given you tips so here goes one more. My niece has major skin issues. She goes to Children's Hospital every 3 months. One thing she uses to help if a place has gotten raw is the nursing cream, Lanolin. It is in a purple tube. She says it helps heal it up and if they get it in their mouth it will not harm them or will not taste bad. She is a doll and I hate to see her suffer with it.
She's just too cute!
We still seek out boxes to play with on purpose. And my boys are 8 and 5. They especially love BIG boxes like a refrigerator box. I remember one time about 2 years ago, we had a box like that. They stayed in the playroom with that thing for an entire weekend. We had to make them come out for food.
And just this last weekend, they came home with another box. They fought with their cousin over who had more rights to the box. Too funny!
Your Zachary knew exactly how much fun that box was going to be, I bet!
hey i guess you can't complain when labor is free ... hee hee ... thanks for checking in on me today ... lyl
Amy,
I laughed aloud at your description of the "sitter" and his charge! :)
We're coming down Labor Day weekend...hope I can meet miss cutie pie!
Love,
Kimber
Post a Comment