For your viewing pleasure, not one but two photos this week - since I missed last week it is the least that I could do. I thought about an apology post, but who has the time to type a lengthy, heartfelt, apology. Not me, I have a toddler.
So without futher delay, here they are.
because it's bright in my bedroom.
Suddenly she has started wearing these
sunglasses for whatever reason. I guess
just to give us a laugh, because it's
really funny!
Everyone was very thirsty from
running and petting the calf. J
only wanted to drink Addie's juice
and not her own. Addie was a real
trooper. The face says it all! J
was too busy trying to drink all
of Addie's juice while she was
smiling for the camera!!!


3 comments:
Jadyn is super cute in her sunglasses! I miss you all!
Love the shades!!!
The sunglasses are ADORABLE! Little girl stuff is so much fun, isn't it?
Thanks for sharing more photos :)
Post a Comment