Dear Jadyn,
Today you have been in our arms 7 months, my how time quickly passes. People
say that time flies when you're having fun, and boy, are we having fun!
You bring such joy to our lives and we often wonder what we did before
that special day in China that you were place in our arms. I can't believe
that it's been 7 months and that you are 20 months old today. You have changed
so much, from a little girl who could barely sit up, to a running - yelling -
talking - barrel of fun! You certainly keep us on our toes, but we wouldn't
have it any other way. We must have been some really boring people before
we brought you home.
As I reflect on Christmas, I remember how hard it was last year. Even though
we had not seen your face, we knew that God had you picked out for us and that
most likely, you were waiting for us somewhere in China. And you were. Waiting
patiently in the Fuling SWI in Fuling, China. In just a few short months after
Christmas, we saw your face. It was so hard knowing that you were in China and
we were here, we so wanted you to be with us. But, as the song says, "it's Christmas time again and now you're home". And that's just where you belong - home right here with those who adore you and will watch football and play with your dollhouse at the same time!
I love you Jadyn, with all my heart. Thank you for the past 7 months and for the unending joy that you bring into our lives. As I've said many, many times before, you make my heart smile.
I love you,
Mommy
Thursday, December 13, 2007
7 Months Today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What an amazing christmas you will all have this year!
Post a Comment