Friday, February 08, 2008

FPF - My Big Girl


Yes,  you can call me a slacker, I can take it.  It has been a crazy couple of weeks.  I got a lot of catching up to do, so to begin, here is my favorite picture for the week.


It was a beautiful day here and Jadyn and I spent a little time outside.  We almost had a throw down on the patio when it was time to come in.  Needless to say, I won, but barely.  But, we were out long enough to snap some fun pictures.  Here is my favorite.

Have a good Friday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes...I've been missing you and the picture is adorable!

lauraknight said...

That's a beautiful picture!!

Becca said...

I almost had to wrangle today too. Eli wanted me to pick him up like you picked Jadyn up the other night at Norah's party--by the back of her coat. I guess that made an impression on him and looked like fun!! Too funny, huh?

Andie said...

Beautiful picture! She is getting so big and is such an adorable little girl.

Tiffany said...

She is too much for words ~ but I'll try . . .

Beautiful

Sweet

Lovely

Girly

Beautiful!!!

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

I LOVE that picture of her!!!!!
You captured her perfectly!!

:)April

Gwen Oatsvall said...

great picture ... don't worry about slacking ... that is what life does to us sometimes ... just posted Maggie's first trip out in the snow!