I am a Christ follower, a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. I am wildly in love with my husband of 24 years. He is truly my best friend. I have 4 beautiful children, ages 23, 16, 3 and 2. We are truly living the sweet life!
Just found your blog. We are also adopting from Ethiopia (have a 9, 13, and 16 year old). You have a beautiful family. It will be nice to watch your family grow as ours does. Maybe we will be there at the same time.
Click HERE to go to our website and order coffee. The proceeds will go to our adoption and it's INCREDIBLE coffee!
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break. -Chinese Proverb
7 comments:
Love your blog. Great to meet you at Gwens. Your daughter is precious. I'll be keeping up with how your latest adoption is going.
Kelly
That is to funny. Briana went through a stage about that age, and all she would eat was PB&J.
CUTENESS!!
She is a CUTIE!!! Gotta Love the PB&J!!!
:)April
We lived on PB&J's when my boys were little...it's all I had time to fix. lol
Just found your blog. We are also adopting from Ethiopia (have a 9, 13, and 16 year old). You have a beautiful family. It will be nice to watch your family grow as ours does. Maybe we will be there at the same time.
Chloe saw this picture and just said "UH-OH!" We sure miss you all!
Kathy
Post a Comment