Wow, try summing your life up in 6 words. It's not very easy. My friend Laura, who also has her very own Jadyn from China tagged me. So, here goes...
Adoption Changed My Heart, My Life
Without a doubt, a statement about adoption sums up my whole life. We eat, sleep and breathe adoption. It is by far the sweetest thing we have ever done, but don't be fooled, it's also the hardest thing that we have ever done.
To keep the fun going, I tag the following...
Ashley
Becca
Alison
Gwen
Terri
Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Six Word Memoir - I've Been Tagged
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Ok, you know me .... I can't do anything in six words ... this may take some effort ... lol ...
Hey there! I like your memoir. :)
I agree too with what you said about adoption being the sweetest thing ever, but it's also the hardest. It all brings forth growth and joy.
~L.
Okay, Amy, you didn't "tag" me, but I'm taking the challenge anyway. Like Gwen, it's hard for me to do anything in six words, but I finally came up with one I'm happy with ...
Wife, mother, friend, professor -- juggling life.
Thanks for the brain exercise!
Amy M. :)
i'm still pondering. haven't forgotten i promise.
Post a Comment