Saturday, November 08, 2008

Lions, Tigers and Bears, Oh My!

One Tuesday, the schools were closed for the election so the kids had a day off.  I went in a little early to work so I could skip out a little early and we headed to the Nashville Zoo.


While we did not see lions (except for a mountain lion), tigers (we couldn't find him in his habitat) or bears (don't have any at the Nashville zoo), a good time was still had by all.  Jadyn, Addie, Leslie and I headed out to spend the afternoon seeing the animals.  We had so much fun.  I think Jadyn has been once, but it was last summer and she would have been small.  She enjoyed it so much and ran circles around us.  She must have ran a hundred miles.  Here are a few pictures from the day.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Jadyn had a blast! Thanks for sharing the pix.

Tiffany said...

FUN Stuff! It looks like they had a blast. And the weather looks SOOO nice there!

Reading Rosie said...

Love the pic of Jadyn standing in the bamboo.

Anonymous said...

Hi: Great pictures, great subjects...Jadyn & Addie,Looks like they had a fun day....Love, Annie & Benny

Gwen Oatsvall said...

so fun ... my kiddos love the zoo ...

New Beginnings said...

Hey Amy this is Clarissa from TX and I was wondering if you could give me your recipe for the Corn you make every thanksgiving. I would love to have it. By the way Jadyn is precious!clarissalfraser@gmail.com

Sabrina said...

We loved the Nashville Zoo and it looks like you guys did too! What awesome pics! I love the bamboo one.

Anonymous said...

I love the picures at the zoo Amy. It looks like everyone had a great time.

I had a little free time this afternoon so I thought I would check out your blog.

Aimee