Friday, December 12, 2008

What a Nice Surprise!





Last night, not too long after dark, I passed by the front door and looked out the side glass.  And what to my wondering eyes should appear, but SNOW!  It's only December and we're getting SNOW!  It was a wet, fast sticking snow that looked like cotton balls falling from the sky.


Jadyn changed clothes about 15 times this morning trying to put on something to wear out into the snow.  Some of the outfits consisted of capri pants, black sunday shoes without socks, her blue crocheted hat, a pair of pajamas - size 18 months, and an old navy jacket that is a 12-18 month size.  Here are a few pictures from her time outside.  Sorry that she would never be still long enough to catch her face on the camera.

Now, I must go pick up clothes that are strewn from one end of my house to the other.

Really.

Enjoy your snowday!

9 comments:

Diana said...

That's funny! How sweet. Juliana, without fail, tries to let her out in a bathing suit, SHe is a July babyand I think she she thinks fun=bathingsuit no matter whattep it isoutside.

Gina said...

Too funny! Surprised by snow as early as December??? Come to WI!! We have had 23 inches and the first snow was December 1st!! Crazy!! But it's beautiful!!

lauraknight said...

Aren't snow days just the best? Glad you and Jadyn had fun!

Mandi said...

How cute. Alex was out Thursday night and back out Friday morning, he loved it. He was sad to see it go.

Sabrina said...

I love the pictures! I didn't get to get Zoey out because it was too cold that night and was melting the next day. I'm so glad we got snow this early in the year!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i totally coped out on the snow this year ... didn't let the kids go out at all ... way to much laundry for such little snow ... lol ...

will call ya after new year to get a date on the calendar for the families ...

Ashton said...

How sweet!!

Corey and Melody Cain said...

I'm reading your posts! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hi: I agree, I love the new hair cut & Jadyn does look so much older, you should have told us to have a box of Kleenex ready when we watched the video..thanks for sharing.....Love to all, Annie & Benny