I am a Christ follower, a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. I am wildly in love with my husband of 24 years. He is truly my best friend. I have 4 beautiful children, ages 23, 16, 3 and 2. We are truly living the sweet life!
Thanks for sharing the celebration. Wish so much that AK could have been in your arms today! You'll never miss another b-day though... Love~ 'Aunt Terri' :)
Fabulous news! Am rejoicing with you and your family. Girl, the days are going to fly by. Spring's around the corner and you have things to keep you busy till you travel to Ethiopia. Happy B'day, AK. Carrie G.
Hi Amy, I just had to come find out who that adorable little girl was on your profile picture from Kelly's blog. (what we are here for). She is beautiful! And so is your family. I look forward to reading more of your posts. ~ Zaza's Mama, Linda
Click HERE to go to our website and order coffee. The proceeds will go to our adoption and it's INCREDIBLE coffee!
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break. -Chinese Proverb
6 comments:
Love the pictures! Praying for God's peace for you as you wait....I know how you love to wait.....:)
Thanks for sharing the celebration. Wish so much that AK could have been in your arms today! You'll never miss another b-day though...
Love~
'Aunt Terri' :)
Fabulous news! Am rejoicing with you and your family. Girl, the days are going to fly by. Spring's around the corner and you have things to keep you busy till you travel to Ethiopia. Happy B'day, AK.
Carrie G.
Hi Amy, I just had to come find out who that adorable little girl was on your profile picture from Kelly's blog. (what we are here for). She is beautiful! And so is your family. I look forward to reading more of your posts.
~ Zaza's Mama, Linda
So Sweet - thanks for letting us share in the party!
How cute!!! What a great idea!!!
Debbie
Post a Comment