Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Happy Almost Birthday Uncle Vern!

Today Tomorrow is my brother's/Jadyn's favorite Uncle Vern's birthday! (I didn't notice that it was the 3rd and not the 4th) Oops! Anyway, Happy B-Day tomorrow, we love you! Here's a little present from Jadyn.

Enjoy.


6 comments:

Tony C said...

Happy Birthday Vern!

That video should make his day.

Anonymous said...

well vern you just got the greatest gift of the year right there!!! nobody will top that.

Gina said...

The boys, Emma and I have been watching your video over and over. Emma keeps saying "That Jadyn...and ME!"

I noticed your Twitter update about "The phone...the phone is ringing..." We've watched the Wonder Pets save the Armadillo (cable on demand) at least once a day, if not twice a day for the past few weeks. "This is serious...we've gotta' help him..."

thebicefamily said...

I'd say uncle Vern is a pretty lucky uncle!!

Laura L. said...

Very cute. :) Our Jadyn just watched that with me.

Love the new look of your blog!

Jason, Betsy, Jackson said...

That is one of the sweetest birthday wishes I have ever heard - she is a doll!