Sunday, August 08, 2010

Here We Go...

Hey everyone,

It's 9:05 a.m. here in Changsha. We just came up from breakfast and we are waiting to go get Isaiah at 10:30. We will be leaving the hotel at 10:00 a.m. (9:00 pm your time in TN) and we are quite anxious.

Please pray for his little heart. Pray that he will transition quickly. He has undergone many, many changes over the past few days. Most likely, he was removed from his foster home and brought back to the orphanage. He is bring brought to us this morning and we will meet at the Civil Affairs Building here in Changsha. We have prayed many, many time that God will give him peace and comfort. Please pray that he will supernaturally know that we are his Forever Family, that we are his Mommy and Dad and we will love him forever. Pray that the transition will be smooth and that he will not be too traumatized. We love this little boy deeply, pray that he knows this somehow already.

Thank you all for walking this road with us. It's never an easy journey, but having people like you in our lives makes it a little more bearable. You guys rock!

So long for now. Next time you hear from us, we should have our little guy in our arms.

We love you all!

Pat and Amy

4 comments:

Amy Maze said...

I think you may have your sweet one as I'm reading your update...I'm praying for you all right now. Can't wait to see pictures of you all together.
praying, praying, praying!!!
amy maze

Kelly said...

Hood Family---The Watson's are praying for you right now.

~Stacey said...

I love reading gotcha day stories!! I will be watching for pictures. I can't believe we have been home with our little sweetie for over a month. It feels like yesterday!

Stacey
LID 8/8/06...4 years ago today!!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Prayers coming your way. I can't wait to follow your journey.