I am a Christ follower, a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. I am wildly in love with my husband of 24 years. He is truly my best friend. I have 4 beautiful children, ages 23, 16, 3 and 2. We are truly living the sweet life!
Yeah Jadyn!! Teagan watched the video with me...but she loved the pix of Jadyn eating the twinkie. She kept pointing at her picture...missing her bed buddy I'm sure. Give Miss J a big kiss from us!
Click HERE to go to our website and order coffee. The proceeds will go to our adoption and it's INCREDIBLE coffee!
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break. -Chinese Proverb
3 comments:
SO CUTE! and yes now you are in trouble!!
TOOOOOO CUTE!!! You are gonna be running non-stop now! Weeeeeeeeeeeee!
Yeah Jadyn!! Teagan watched the video with me...but she loved the pix of Jadyn eating the twinkie. She kept pointing at her picture...missing her bed buddy I'm sure. Give Miss J a big kiss from us!
Post a Comment