Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Pickles? For Breakfast?!?!

Well, those of you who know me well, know that I am not your traditional breakfast eater. For example, this morning I had collard greens. The pictures from this post happens to be a morning that I was eating a dill pickle while Jadyn was eating her pancakes and fruit in her high chair. She saw my pickle and HAD to have some of it. So, I did what any good Mother would do, I gave her the pickle. I personally don't see anything wrong with pickles for breakfast (or any other time as far as that goes). So here is the result.

The introduction...


The taste...


And finally, the pickle face...




This is what happens when one insists on eating pickles for breakfast.

Mom and Jadyn, who loves dill pickles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just checking in to see how Jadyn is doing. Looks like she's fit into your family so wonderfully! What a cutie. Great to see how beautifully she's thriving. Happy summer!
Laura L.-- the "other Jadyn's mom"
:-)