Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloweeeeeeen!

What a night it has been. Jadyn is learning first hand about the really strange things we do in this country, and she is thinkings it's not half bad.
The dilemna of the day was what to wear, what to wear? She had 3 costumes to choose from, but we settled on what we think was the coolest.

Biker Babe J

Here is the biker babe in all her glory. We went on a hay ride with some friends and had a great time. She got a little fussy, so we hopped off and headed home on foot, luckily, we hitched a ride from the Neas'. Jadyn and I sat on the front steps and handed out candy. She unwrapped about 42 dum dums - which I'm still wondering why I bought a whole bag of those given her current obsession with dum dums. She has to have one for each hand - twice the sticky, twice the fun! And she eats on both of them.

The unwrapping of the Dum Dums!


The Zehr's came over and the kids enjoyed sitting on the porch, handing out candy, unwrapping dum dums, and posing for the camera. Here's some cute shots of the whole crew. A good time was had by all, except that Ashley ended up with something chewed up on her hand that we're not sure what it was, probably a dum dum.

Jadyn is fast asleep, I'm sure that I have a dum dum stuck to me somewhere that I'll find later, and all is well. Good night friends, loved ones and trick or treaters. Jadyn says thanks!

3 comments:

Andie said...

She looks adorable.

Too funny about the dum dums. I have a whole bag, want them? ;)

lauraknight said...

Looks like fun...love Jadyn's costume!!

Laura said...

What a cute biker girl! Sounds like you guys had a fun night! What is it about kids and suckers? We've got to do a better job teaching them about the good stuff - chocolate!!!!