...is for you to beat it!
This is our attempt to get a picture with good old Saint Nick and just as I expected, it was not high on Jadyn's to do list for the day. I'm sure she was thinking "who is this guy anyway?"
So, that jolly old man in the red suit was most accomodating and allowed Jadyn to "steal" his seat while he went behind the curtain. We tried to get her to smile and of course, my smart little girl had it all figured out. This was when she looked up and saw him there, the rest of them she had free flowing tears. Well, Mr. Claus was not the least bit offended and still gave Jadyn her favorite thing in the world, a sucker. So all in all, I'm pleased with the outcome.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
All I Want For Christmas...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is so cute! Sorry about the tears though.
Hugs!
Very, Very, Cute. Merry Christmas.
that is a great picture!! i love how she is sitting in his chair! the twins (well the girl) wasn't too fond of santa either!
amy beckey
Post a Comment