Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday Photo Fun

So, I missed last week, but this week is definitely worth the wait. I actually
took the picture a week or so ago when went in to get Jadyn up for church. I
yelled for Zac to bring my camera and when he came into the room he simply said "oh my". I'll just let the picture speak for itself.

5 comments:

The Zehrs said...

HILARIOUS!!!!

Kelly said...

That is too cute. Looks like she was having some wild dreams :0)

Janeen Jordan said...

Woah, bedhead would be an understatement! LOL Amazing how kids can get away with looking adorable with hair like this...David just shutters and walks away. lol

lauraknight said...

This made me laugh out loud. So cute!

Verna said...

Hey, the same hair monster hit the Hoppes' little girl!! We'd better put out an APB for the villain.
Check it out. http://thehappyhoppes.blogspot.com/

Tee Hee. Mya has short hair so she gets a rat's nest in the back of her head.