Friday, December 21, 2007

Patience is a Virtue

I have stepped over to the other side, the Mac side that is. I am proud and excited to say that Pat and I got each other an iMac for Christmas and I am so excited. I am just vaguely familiar with a mac as that is what we used while we were in China, so I know just enough to be dangerous. But I am ready to learn.

So, meanwhile, you must be patient while I am in computer limbo. My pictures are all on the other computer, my printer is not hooked up, I don't know how to get my stuff from my old computer to the new one, but I can update my blog and email from the new one. Yay!

We are steadily preparing for Christmas and almost through with the shopping. We're looking forward to having a little one around the house again on Christmas and fully expect this year to be great. Last year was a tough Christmas as we were so close to seeing her face and knew that she would be spending Christmas alone in China, but now she's home where she belongs and a brand new kitchen (along with a few other goodies) awaits her. So, bear with me, I'll get everything up and running as soon as I figure it out.

AH

3 comments:

Alison B. said...

oooh. once you go mac...

Laura said...

Christmas morning will be extra fun this year with a precious little girl! And I'm sure she won't be spoiled at all! HaHa!!!

Kelly said...

Jason got us one for the house, as well, and I am clueless! Christy got one too! Sounds like we should take a trip to the Apple store and take some classes!!