The other morning, Jadyn was in the bathroom doing her "soak". We do alot of soaking with her eczema. She wanted her juice, which was in the kitchen on the counter. Pat was in the closet, just off the bathroom, ironing a shirt. So, I told him I was going to the kitchen to get her juice and quickly returned to find the following...
Yes, that's right, Jadyn is very attached to her blanket tag and she apparently thought she needed a little "tag" while she was in the bathtub.
The "tag"!
So, I asked her, "Jadyn, will you give Mommy some tag?"
"Yes", she replied, and then attempted to lift the tag up to my nose, just like she does when she gets herself some tag.
I could see the wheels turning in her mind. "What in the world happened to this blanket?"
"It weighs like 872 pounds!" she thought.
"If you want tag, you're going to have to get it yourself, I can't lift it!"
Moral of the story: Blankets are much to heavy to play with in the bathtub, my Elmo from Aunt Patsy will have to do!
Love,
Jadyn


4 comments:
so cute!!!
I have a china princess that likes to drag all towels into tub and it is getting to be a very bad habit ... having to hide them all now before bath time ...
That's funny!!
She is to cute.
Post a Comment