Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter

So, yes, I realize that it is Tuesday already and I have not yet posted any pictures of Jadyn on Easter. She was a little under the weather, but over the top with cuteness!! She was by far, the prettiest Chinese princess that we have ever seen.

She started her morning at 6:00 a.m. with a fever, so we knew that it was not going to be a good thing. She felt pretty good off and on, but most of the day she was just sort of blah. But, thankfully, we think we have isolated the culprit and it seems that there is a terrible molar peeking through that gum. Looks like tooth #17 is on it's way through!

Meanwhile, enjoy the pics.


Yes, she is STANDING on her changing table. Why? Because she wanted to, of course!


Chilly Easter afternoon!


Sweet girl!


And yes, in case you are wondering, I did make her dress!

Thanks for reading!

Amy and the Princess

8 comments:

Mandi said...

Too bad Briana wont let me dress her anymore lol. That dress is so cute, you did a great job. Jayden is to cute, glad she is feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I'm just 'itching' to get my sewing machine back out..problem is that I have no where to put it! :(

lauraknight said...

Beautiful dress and beautiful girl!!

I hope she is feeling better.

Kelly said...

Beautiful :0)

Sissy said...

Boy did you ever do a great job on Jadyns dress. She looks precious!
Wouldn't Mother be so proud (I always think of her when I see your sewing creations)?

Love you lots,
Sissy

Gina said...

What a cute little Easter girly!! The dress is so cute and Jadyn looks happy...despite her cold and bothersome tooth!

Gina :)

Gwen Oatsvall said...

love the dress ... it looks fab on your little model ... hope she is feeling better now ...

Sabrina said...

I just love Jadyn's dress! She looked so beautiful on Easter Sunday!