Thursday, May 22, 2008

How I Got My Grooves Back

Great news!
Today, Fed Ex delivered a wonderful surprise.  My completed FBI clearance, and it WENT THROUGH!  Woo Hoo!  No arrest record (no big shocker there) and everything is clear.  Now, just pray that I pass through the USCIS fingerprinting system without a hitch.  I go for my re-fingerprinting appointment on 5/27/08.  Stay tuned as the saga continues.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey- i'll pray for your stuff to go through quickly...i remember hating all of the "little things" that seemed to take up so much time. we're trying to come out in june...hope to see ya'll.

Anonymous said...

Amy,

Reading your post. I think you've worn away your fingerprints because you've left them over so many of our hearts :O)

Some other options could be:
*all the times you licked a tip to wipe away a smudge on your child's cheek (or Pats)
*all the times your played the world's smallest violin (or pitty party) to one of the boys.

Who knows for sure but I think the maid service would be a GREAT start to recovering them.

Beth

Anonymous said...

Goovie Baby! :)