Jadyn absolutely LOVES to be outside. She is perfectly happy digging in the mulch, mud, grass or whatever she can find to dig in. She writes on EVERYTHING with sidewalk chalk, including the dog, grill and patio furniture. And, she constantly wants the water on. She loves the water. I can't wait until she's old enough to ask her Dad to put her in a pool. Maybe when we get her sister here they can tag team him. I grabbed my camera yesterday and took a few pics of the water fun.
Here's my fav!
Thanks for reading,
A
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Summer Fun in May!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I LOVE this photo! Of course, Jadyn is just a cutie anyway, but good job on the photography mom! :)
great talking to ya yesterday ... we must have gotten cut off ... i want to hear the end of the hotdog story though ... lol ... i am ready to plan us a swimming/cookout party ... get your calendar out and let me know a couple of dates ...
Post a Comment