We CANNOT keep Jadyn's clothes on her. Every time I turn around, she
is butt naked! It is absolutely driving me nuts. I dressed her 4
(FOUR!) times yesterday morning. She strips down and goes on about
what ever she was doing. Yesterday, she was sitting in a chair at her
kitchen "cooking", naked. I explained the dangers of cooking naked,
it will always get you more than you bargained for! ;)
Now, she has learned to take her shorts and diaper off and put her
shorts back on. Imagine our surprise when we "discover" that she has
on no diaper. Nice.
Since she has learned the art of removing her clothes and putting them
back on, she also changes clothes quite often. The combinations of
clothing is quite the sight sometimes, but I don't know what I am
going to do with her. I hope that this is not a glimpse of things to
come! Oooh, that's scary!
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Our Little Nudist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I know of people that have had to duck-tape diapers on at night, because their babies would take them off otherwise :o)
I love your blog and pics of your girly. We have five boys and are hoping to add a kyrgyz sweetie to our family someday... hopefully in the not tooooo far future.
:)
Monica
This is so funny...because I'm not the one with the nudist daughter I'm sure. But...I told you Teagan had never stripped down (Jordan was my naked child)..but today Teagan came up to me with her shirt in hand. I didn't even see her do it..and she didn't repeat it after I put it back on her..so I guess she didn't remember how she got it off! LOL
Post a Comment