Feeling a little sentimental today, so I thought that I would show you a picture of our sweet girl, before she came home with us. We were blessed to have MANY pictures of Jadyn while she was still in the orphanage. We were very fortunate to get these, alot of families don't get anything except 2-3 referral pictures. So, here is baby J.
What a difference! I've got many others that I will share as time goes by.
Have a great Friday!
Friday, June 06, 2008
Picture of the Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am so thankful for the photos that we received between referral and travel...but they make me sad in a way. I guess just the reality of their everyday lives..I know they were cared for very well in Fuling..but the pix just gave me an urgency to 'get our babies home!'. I am so glad that Jadyn was Teagan's crib neighbor...and that now their mother's are friends.
there is something very sentimental about the pictures taken of our daughters before they were in our arms ... so sweet ...
Post a Comment