Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I couldn't let the day go by without saying Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's. My Dad is celebrating today with his earthly Father and his heavenly Father and I miss him very much. He was a great Dad and he and I had a very special relationship, I was the baby you know! Dad's are very special, especially to daughters. I am thankful that Pat now has a daughter to share that special father/daughter relationship. Thank you God for blessing me with such a wonderful Dad and thank you Pat for being the Father of my children. I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy,

I absolutely cannot believe that Seth is coming home -- THAT was a quick 6 months for me, but I'm sure it dragged by for you.

His blog was incredible and funny, but the last post was the best -- it showed a heart full of love for that people group and one broken over having to leave them.

Enjoy having your boy home!

Blessings,
Dori