


Finally, after 6 months Seth has returned to the good ole U S of A. It is wonderful to have 3 of my children back on the same continent. We've still got one or two missing, but they will come in time. By that time, Seth will probably be somewhere in Southeast Asia again.
It was a great homecoming and I think he is really enjoying being home. After picking him up at the airport, next stop was Cracker Barrel. He decided on the Sunrise Sampler, by the way. We enjoyed burgers on the grill followed by cherry cobbler and ice cream. It was a very good day. I am very relieved to have him back safe and sound and am so thankful for God's protection over his trip and travels. Here are a few pictures from the day. Thank you all for your continued support to be me and Seth. He was so encouraged by your comments on his blog and I am so grateful for all the prayers on our behalf. God has done such a work in Seth's life. I am continually amazed by him. He came home so mature! I guess it was all the weird foods, it'll make a man out of you!
Thanks again for loving on my boy. Continue to pray for him and his journey as he begins school, work and has a full plate.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
He's Baaack!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
YAY! I know you are SOO excited! I can't believe it's been 6 months! I told him, on his blog, that I was just a teeny bit jealous of him coming home! I think I was more jealous of cracker barrel and the burgers on the grill! :)
Much Love!
Welcome home Seth: you look so good, I can't wait to talk to you more.....& thanks for the gift, I will cherish it always...I'm glad you made it back safely..Much love, Benny & Annie
I'm SO glad to read this post. I know it made you so happy! What great taste he has to head toward the Cracker Barrel first thing!!
Ha..that was going to be my question..'where did he want to go eat first'!! Good choice. :)
Amy, I hope you are able to sleep through the night now...at least a few nights a week. :)
Hugs,
so glad you are home safe,sound, and i am sure changed ... i am sure you have much to share ... enjoy Cracker Barrel and being home you were missed very much by your family ...
Post a Comment