Monday, January 12, 2009

New Countries Available

Hey all,


If you look to the right, I have added some new countries that are now available.  The following countries are now available:  China, Ethiopia (the country itself), Africa, Guatemala, Haiti and Columbia.  If you would like to use paypal, you can, but if you want more than one, email me directly so I can adjust the shipping.  Shipping will only be charged once.

Thanks for looking and for your support!


4 comments:

Debbie said...

Did you get the message that I was China Guatemala Ethiopia and Taiwan if you can get it? Let me know how much owe and I will mail you a check!!

Debbie

Kelly said...

Ordered mine for Colombia--Can't wait to get it :o)

Anonymous said...

Amy: when it gets a little closer time that Amanda & Jeremy go to China to get their baby, I will want a China decal...thanks, Annie

Faith said...

I would like 3. (I think.) Can you please let me know how much they will be.
Thanks