My dear friend from afar, Becky, did a little work on my blog. Actually, she did a lot of work. A complete makeover and I LOVE it! Now that we are adding another daughter to our family, one that happens to be from Africa, I felt the need to move away from a China blog, and move to something that describes our family.
We want our family to mirror the family of God. That why God led us to adopt. We want to be a picture, all nations, all colors. Our life is a full life, but we would be incomplete if we did not have Christ in our lives. In John 10:10, scripture tells us that He came so that we would have life and have it to the fullest. He has blessed us with a full life. Herein, lies the ins and outs, the ups and downs of what it means to be a Hood!
Let me know what you think about the blog and check out Becky's blog if you are looking for a "new look"! She is wonderful to work with and hopefully, she won't say that I was the hardest person that she ever did a blog makeover for!!!
Thanks for reading.
Sunday, February 01, 2009
I Have New Look! Like It?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Love the new look. We're are waiting for our daughter from China.
It looks fantastic! And, of course, I love the verse. It is so perfect for your family.
Taylor says I need a "cool signature." Guess I'll go blog shopping. :)
Already told you...but I love it!
Cute, I really like it :0)!
Looks great!
Hope you guys had a great weekend.
Beautiful Amy! Looks great. Are you working on that essay yet? I know you guys have been sick, so I've not mentioned it since our chat. Totally love the video although it is heart wrenching. When you are ready, we will discuss it some more.
Looks great!!!
You are BY FAR not the hardest person I've ever worked with - you were wonderful! I enjoyed working with you.... LOVE the look - such a great kit.
Love the new look, Amy!
Cute new look, Amy!
Post a Comment