I received a call from our home study agency social worker, Lisa Mosley and she said that she had received a call from Heartsent and they have signed off on our home study. So, we have final approval on it and she received that letter of approval, we will be able to send off our immigration paperwork! Can I get an AMEN?
Please begin praying now that our paperwork goes through immigration very quickly and smoothly. Once we get our immigration paperwork, our dossier can be on it's way to China! I'll let you know when I mail the immigration paperwork so you will have something to pray about.
Please remember to check out our coffee fundraiser. You can go on to our webpage and order coffee from Just Love Coffee Roasters and they will give a portion of what you pay to our adoption fund. Plus, you will get some REALLY good coffee. As most of you know, Pat is a real coffee snob and he says it's some of the best he has ever had. It's a win, win for us all. Here is the link to our page. Tell everyone you know and enjoy your coffee! Thanks again for walking down this very challenging road with us. You guys are GREAT!


4 comments:
USCIS here you come!
Just FYI, our I-600a was received on 11.17 and I got the approval letter yesterday.
Our I-600 was received on 12.17, so hopefully that will be approved within the next week or so.
Just to give you a timeline of the Memphis office currently!
Cool! Isaiah will be home before you know it! :)
Love you!
Congratulations! He's darling. Boys are a lot of fun.
Thanks for the update about Tabitha. I am so happy to hear a family found her.
Teresa
Hi Amy, this is Laurie who used to work at the YMCA. I am not longer there so will make a point to say hello at church! I will check out the coffee site! Congrats on a boy coming soon!
Post a Comment