Monday, May 03, 2010

Some Great Fabric Choices

Just in case you are interested. I have a few more fabric combinations that will make some super cute dresses.

Here is the first one. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this fabric. It's called art gallery fabric.







Got enough fabric for one dress.



Here is the next set. It's the cupcake fabric, but with a vanilla background. Believe me, the green polka dots make this the cutest dress EVER!





And finally, this is another great set. It's perfect for all you purply lavender people. It is BEAUTIFUL fabric and will make a beautiful dress.



So, there you have it. Some more choices for these super cute dresses. I am sewing quite a bit, as I have time. I LOVE making these dresses. The prices are as follows:

Dress $30.00
Any embellishment - add $5.00 (ribbons, ric rac, applique etc.)
Monogram or name - $6.00

I am working on getting this information to a separate blog. Thanks for your interest and if you would like to order a dress, just let me know.

No comments: