Sunday, June 27, 2010

Giveaway and T-shirt Clearance Sale

We are getting so very close to travel, although not as close as I would like.  It looks like we won’t travel until August or so.  UGH!  I want to go now.  But, what do you do?  I could go camp out on their doorstep until they issue my travel approval, but not sure that they would appreciate me doing that.  So, for now, I patiently wait…and fundraise. :)

T-Shirt Clearance  I still have some t-shirts left and are selling them at a reduced price to try and move what I have and raise that last bit of money.  All shirts at $15.00 and that includes shipping if you need me to ship it to you.  You can email me at amyrhood5@gmail.com to arrange payment and let me know what size you need.  I am limited on men’s sizes, but have most of the women’s sizes available in both colors.

shirt

Necklace Giveaway  Tracy Hanson, with Junk Posse has graciously donated a beautiful necklace for a giveaway.  Thank you Tracy for being a part of bringing our little guy home.  And, for the sake of variety, I purchased one to add to the giveaway.  You DO NOT have to make a donation to be entered in the drawing.  But, if you would like to donate, the entries are $5 per entry and can be made by clicking on the donate button on the right side of this blog.

mother necklace necklace2

We are so very close to bringing our little guy home and believe me, we cannot wait.  You guys rock!  I love you all and cannot wait until I am blogging away from China.  Soon, Lord, please let it be very soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did the donation button.
Will it automatically enter me for your necklace giveaway?

Carrie Graf