Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Junk Posse Necklace Giveaway

Necklace GIVEAWAY!!!!!

Yes, you read that right, GIVEAWAY!!!!!

Tracy Hanson of Junk Posse has made these beautiful necklaces and I am giving each one of them away!!!

Here's how it goes.

This is a true giveaway, meaning you do not have to donate to be entered in the giveaway. You can post a link on your blog or facebook or if you'd like to donate to our Isaiah's adoption fund that would be awesome! Either way we'd like to say thanks for your sweet support and add your name to the giveaway as follows:

If your donation is:
$5 we will put your name in 1 time for the giveaway.
$10 we will put your name in 3 times for the giveaway.
$20 we will put your name in 7 times for the giveaway.
$40 we will put your name in 15 times for the giveaway.

Just click on the "DONATE" button to the right. Every little bit helps. Alyza Kate and Jadyn will be drawing the name out of a basket and you will be notified on the 30th. If you live away, I will ship it to you!! This is just our way of saying thank you for supporting us and for your help. If you don't want to donate and just want to enter, leave a comment or email me and I will put your name in the hat!!

Time is quickly drawing near for us and we still have a little ways to go. Thank you for your sweet words of encouragement and for your support to help us bring Isaiah Yang home.


1 comment:

~Together 2 Get Fit~ said...

Wow!! What an amazing giveawy!! Everybody LOVES Tracy's jewelry and we get to help you bring your sweet baby boy home!!

I just donated and can't wait to see if I am blessed with one of Tracy's wonderful necklaces!!

Blessings to you and your family on this journey!!

I will share this on my blog and facebook to help get the word out!!

Praying that God will continue to bless you beyond measure!!