Saturday, August 26, 2006

Do you Hear What I Hear?

What we are hearing is that the cut off date for referrals is going to be July 22. Remember last month's cut off date was July 13. That is not very many days, but who is counting? (me, for one) It really stinks to be quite frank and that is probably all I should say at this point as it is 3:31 in the morning, I can't sleep, (so what else is new) and I am teetering on the edge of a meltdown. (3rd one today)

If you have not heard me say this before - ADOPTION IS NOT FOR SISSIES! I am thinking about making T-shirts with this printed on it. :)

2 comments:

Alison B. said...

amy - that should be your next fundraiser. you could design them at zazzle.com or another online place, and then set your own price, and then people could order them. it would be awesome! and a good way to make a little more for the adoption travel fund!

dreamingBIGdreams said...

i hate this for you guys ... God has your baby girl picked out and she will be perfect when she arrives .... (I know that you are probably tired of hearing stuff like that ... )