I just checked the CCAA website and it is now official. See post taken from the CCAA site itself. I really was telling myself that it wasn't true, but I guess when you see it in black and white, you know that it really is.
Here is the official post:
The CCAA has finished the review of the adoption application documents registered with our office before October 31, 2005.
The CCAA has finished the placement of children for the families whose adoption application documents were registered with our office before July 22, 2005.
Sunday, August 27, 2006
It's Official
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
UGH ...
at least you know. let's work on those shirts!
I looked at the CCAA website last night and found the same thing. Up to this point it was just rumors...rumors...rumors (which I hate). It is much easier to deal with the known than the unknown. One bright spot...we now know that your application has been reviewed by the CCAA. Maybe September will be catch-up month. We'll pray for that, OK? XOXO
Hood Family,
Every step is taking us closer to Jadyn. The days are getting much shorter. Love to all, Patsy
Post a Comment