Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Rock-A-Bye Sweet Baby J



I finally have a place to sit in Jadyn's room. I have been looking forever for a rocking chair. Just when I thought that I found one, Babies R Us discontinued it and it was nowhere to be found. But, I found this one in Franklin. I am even more excited about it. It is great fabric and it fit's perfectly in Jadyn's room. It is exactly what I have been looking for. Now I just need a baby to rock in it.

3 comments:

Sissy said...

Amy, Jadyn's room looks beautiful! I can't wait to see a little girl in that room with a new Mommy rocking her. Hugs & Kisses to You, Pat, Seth & Zac. I love you all! Sissy

Alison B. said...

i love your chair. good find. can't wait for my turn to babysit so i can rock jadyn to sleep in it.

Anonymous said...

I KNOW JADYN WILL ENJOY HER NIGHTLY ROCKS WITH YOU AND WHAT A TIME OF BLESSING IT WILL BE !!!!