
See how weak that cry for help was, no capitalization even. I have absolutely no clue what is going to with referrals. There is no information and nothing on the horizon. All I know, is that I am going nuts. I am stumped by the CCAA as to what is going on. I don't know if this is a good sign or a terrible sign. What I am so afraid of is that we are going to wait and wait and wait and then the update will be only through August 12th or 15th or something absurd like that. I am clueless, speechless, and every other less that you can think of.
Pray that we will get good news. I am so discouraged and frustrated. It is a tough road and I know that you have all heard it before, all the time in fact, but it really sucks (I hate that word but that is the best one to describe it) and I can't help it. Oh well, there is not a whole lot that I can do, except continue to pray. Thanks and I will post when I have new info.
Monday, October 30, 2006
help
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment