Saturday, October 28, 2006

Whoda thunk it?


Well, here it is 3:32 in the morning (which of course begs the question "why are you not asleep?") and there is still no word on referrals. What is up with that? I cannot believe that we have heard nothing. There has been a REALLY good rumor floating around that said that a European agency has told someone with a 10/24 LID that they would have their referral by Christmas. I can't even let my emotions go there. I got a lump in my throat and choked up a little when Pat first read it to me, but then I had to get my emotions and my racing mind in check. Oh well, I guess we will see what this batch holds.

They are going to have to do some major speeding up and catching up for that to happen. But, stranger things have happened. Wouldn't it be amazing to have a picture of our sweet Jadyn's face for Christmas. Wow, it leaves me speechless.

3 comments:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

It would be so fabulous to see her face by Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Our referrals by Christmas! I can go there...you may just have to pull me out of a pit if it doesn't happen though :)
Terri

Anonymous said...

Hey, I do read your blog but seldom comment. Does that make me voyeristic? Anyway, I am thrilled at the prospect of having Jadyn's pic under the Christmas tree!

Amy G.