Monday, April 16, 2007

3 WEEKS, 3 WEEKS, 3 WEEKS!

When Seth was 4 years old we moved to Ft. Worth Texas. It was a dark, dark time in our family. We loaded up everything we had, which was not much, and headed out. We were SO homesick and wanted to load everything back up and move back to East TN. We had some dear friends, David and Linda visit us while we lived there and Seth was in the back seat of their car doing the following cheer - 3 WEEKS, 3 WEEKS, 3 WEEKS! You see, in 3 weeks, we were going to East TN for a visit and he was VERY excited. We all missed home and our family and friends very much.

Well, in exactly 3 weeks from today, we will be in the air, on a plane and on our way to China to bring our little girl home. It's been two long years and the journey, at times, has been tough. But we are 3 weeks away from beginning the real journey. The journey to bring Jadyn home.

So officially, today we can all do the cheer that has so stuck in our minds. We talked about it a few weeks ago with David and Linda in fact. So all together now!


3 WEEKS, 3 WEEKS, 3 WEEKS!

6 comments:

Becca said...

It just doesn't seem real to me that you are about to get your baby, and I'm sure it doesn't to you either. What a wait you have had, but man the end is so in sight. I know little Jadyn is doing that cheer too!! Can't wait to see you guys bring her home.

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

3 more weeks until Baby Jadyn is in your arms forever!!!!!!!
We can't wait to meet her!

-April & Mia

Alison B. said...

3 WEEKS, 3 WEEKS, 3 WEEKS!

we're chanting right along with you!

Yahoooooo!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you don't have to go thru another Mother's Day without your daughter. Having been thru adoption twice, I know the emotion that Mother's Day brings. I'm so happy...yes, I'm crying. Love you guys! --Christa Kendrick

Gwen Oatsvall said...

yipppee ... huraaahhh ... woooppeeee... praying for a fast three weeks !!!!

Anonymous said...

Continuing to pray for you and your red string!! Congratulations!
Kelley