Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Another Answer to a Prayer







God is just so good. I have said it many, many times throughout this whole process and He just never ceases to amaze me. Once again, He has allowed us to see a glimpse of Jadyn before we get there. One of the Fuling Kids Yahoo group members just returned from Fuling after a visit there with her daughter. She took tons of pictures of the babies and there are several of Jadyn. We are just SO thankful.

For the first time, however, a little reality has set it. The bungee cord on the diaper has deeply saddened me. The reality is, Jadyn is in an orphanage. While it is one of the best facilities in China and we could not be more grateful, it is still an orphanage. That breaks my heart. But, not for long. We are almost into single digits on the number of days before we travel. Maybe it really hasn't sunk in yet, but it's all I think about. Thank you Lord, for allowing us to see our baby girl and know that she is being cared for. Hold on Jadyn, we're on our way!

6 comments:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

What a great gift for you to have!

Sissy said...

These are precious pictures. I have looked at them several times and had meltdowns each time. The diaper also bothered me, but she will be on her way home in a short time. I'm so anxious. XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Amy what an awesome gift indeed! I'm working on Violet's lifebook now and can't help but think how these will be wonderful to have for Jadyn's if you make her one. Wow, she is such a precious little peanut! I love her cheeks to lips ratio!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

what a precious gift ... i know it makes your heart ache more for her, but the days are few before you will have her in your arms .... hang in there sister !!!!

Anonymous said...

What a blessing!!! Tears come to my eyes looking at this beautiful baby girl, knowing you will be bringing her home in a matter of weeks.

Ashley said...

I could just pinch those chubby jaws!!!! She is adorable!!!!!
Ashley