Today is Jadyn's 1st birthday. Oh, how I wanted to be in China to tell her happy birthday myself. I want her to know that she will NEVER have to spend another birthday alone. I want her to know that her family will always be there for those special days. I want her to know that Mom's buy ridiculously priced clothes that can only be worn once because it only has 1 candle on the embroidered birthday cake. Speaking of cake, I want her to know that one day a year, babies are allowed to put their hands in their cake and rub it all in their hair and everyone thinks it's cute. Most of all, I want her to know that we are so thankful that God created our little one year old just for us. And by this little one year old, we are forever blessed.
Happy birthday Jadyn, your Mommy and Daddy love you very much. Soon and very soon, we will be there to tell you ourselves. Hold on, the party is not forgotten, only postponed until we can get our arms around the 1 year old guest of honor. We love you, sweet girl.
Friday, April 13, 2007
Happy Birthday Baby Girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I thought about you guys a lot on Jadyn's birthday (yesterday) and I ate some chocolate cake in her honor at dinner last night. Well...maybe I didn't really need the excuse to eat the cake...but she'll understand that pretty soon too! :)
Couldn't quit thinking of your precious Jadyn yesterday. I wanted to tell you Happy Birtday for her at the Y, but knew that it was probably a difficult day for you. Praying that the next few weeks will FLY for you!
a big party will be in order when miss j arrives in the states !!! lots of cake everywhere !!!
Amy,
You are SO right about Antique Mommy site!
Thanks for letting me know about it.
I continue to pray for you, your journey and all the fruit you will harvest in the future as a result!
Tina
Post a Comment