I am a Christ follower, a wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. I am wildly in love with my husband of 24 years. He is truly my best friend. I have 4 beautiful children, ages 23, 16, 3 and 2. We are truly living the sweet life!
Oh my goodness! Jayden is absolutey beautiful. I am so happy for you guys. You are right,God is so good! I love those sweet cheeks. I want lots of sugar when I come to Tennessee. Her laugh is great.Thanks for sharing her with everyone. You are in my prayers...
Click HERE to go to our website and order coffee. The proceeds will go to our adoption and it's INCREDIBLE coffee!
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break. -Chinese Proverb
5 comments:
LOVE this!
Amy she is so beautiful I love her laugh!! Thanks so much for sharing with all of us!!
Crystal Johnson
She is beautiful! I know you all are so excited. We will continue to keep you all in our prayers.
she is sitting up so well !!! and look at that smile ... what a blessing our little J is !!
Oh my goodness! Jayden is absolutey
beautiful. I am so happy for you guys. You are right,God is so good!
I love those sweet cheeks. I want lots of sugar when I come to Tennessee.
Her laugh is great.Thanks for sharing her with everyone.
You are in my prayers...
My love to you,
Carol (Goen) Woodworth
Post a Comment