Friday, July 27, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday


This is something that I have seen on countless blogs. So, I'm jumping on the bandwagon. On Fridays, I will be posting my favorite photo of the week. So, for today, here it is. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's a lot of bubbles!! :)Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Amy, she is so wonderful! She looks SO, SO happy! I am so happy for you & for her & for your whole family! LOVE THE PICS! We have been following right along......our dossier is in China & we are waiting as I have mentioned.......Jen P.

Anonymous said...

How adorable!!!! I will look forward to Fridays to see your favorite photos now. :) She is just beautiful! We are so happy for you all.

Sweet To Our Seoul said...

Too, too Cute!! My little boy saw this picture and wanted to know wht I didn't put that many bubbles in his bath??? He he!! I guess now I will!! :)

-April