It is wonderful to hear from Seth over the phone, but it does my heart good to actually get to "see" him. We talked night before last on Skype (thank you Lord for Skype) and actually got to see his face. Believe it or not, I slept all night that night, which is you know me well, that is a feat in and of itself. Here are some pictures that I took that night, so you can see his face too!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Bless God for Technology!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Amy, thank you for sharing your heart, which part of it is across this world. I am in awe each day for the work God can do through our children. Hang on!
Linda
Amy, that is so cool. We are planning to use Skype while we are in China and now I know for sure we are doing the right thing. God bless you all on this Journey. Seth is one great kid!
Those pix are great! I can see you (and Pat) in the smaller box taking the pix. LOL It also looks like maybe you are adoption agency 'hunting' by the page on the background?? :) Any news on that?
Hugs!
Amy...it was great talking to Seth this morning. I was totally shocked when he called. He sounded so good and so positive. I'm glad that you were able to sleep the whole night.
Love you,
Sissy
Technology is amazing. When my little brother was in Iraq he was in the living room on the computer with us for about two hours and was able to see his kids open presents. We too after disconnecting all shead a few tears but stopped and thanked God for technology. So proud of Seth and praying for him.
Post a Comment