Congratulations, Kelly Stewart, your name won!! Kelly's name idea was Red Thread Creations. I have some good news and bad news.
First, the good news! I mentioned that I might give a prize and I had planned on giving the winner a "free monogram or embroidered name" on anything that I make or that they might already have. Oddly enough, Kelly emailed me and asked me to do a shirt for Bradley's birthday. So, Kelly didn't know it, but she gets to collect on her prize right away. I made the cutest shirt for Bradley for his second birthday and Kelly's monograming was FREE!
Now, the bad news. :( I can't use Red Thread Creations, it's already taken, along with most everything else under the sun. I am trying to find a domain name, business name, etc. all at one time and that's tough. The name Red Thread Creations.com is available, but the business name is not. Redthreadsdesigns is not available as a domain name. I'm having trouble getting the two to match.
My original idea was "Love Threads". Of course, the .com version of that is taken, so I'm thinking "Love Threads" Designs/Creations or whatever else you can come up with. What do you think? I really did take all your suggestions to heart and really do care about what you think, I promise :)
So, what about it?
Love Threads
"Unique Clothing for Groovy Kids"
So now your task is to build upon that.
Love Threads ... what?
Give me your slogan suggestions too!
Amy


11 comments:
peace.love.threads
Amy,
I didn't realize you were naming something. I love doing that but I must agree the red thread thing is pretty well used up. I'll put my thinking cap on.
Wow! I am so excited to be the winner! So sad it is already taken. I like alison's idea as a slogan!
Can't wait to see the shirt!
My Choices:
1. Spicy Girl's ... (dresses, attire, clothing, etc)
2. Dressed in love threads
3. Bound by love threads
Jadyn's picture should be used on all correspondence/advertisements.
Patsy
Hmm . . how about "Love those Red Threads- unique clothing . . . "
-v
ok, here we go ..
lovethreads4J.com
lovethreads4jadyn.com
lovethreadsbymom.com
lovethreadsfromtheheart.com
lovethreadsbytheheart.com
lovethreadsforever.com (my fav)
lovethreadsandstrings.com
lovethreadsthatbind.com
lovethreadsaroundtheworld.com
that is all i have for now .. i am ready to place my order though ... how do we do that ???
Sorry I am coming in late on this. We have been on vacation. What about?
THREADS:Woven With Love
The word "Woven" is a favorite of mine, because each moment is a thread God is weaving into his great tapastry. So there's my two cents worth.
Christa
i've seen aloit of website have one .com name but the actual company/buisness name is totally different. maybe you should jump on the red thread creations.com while you can and have something like hoodlum productions be the legal name. then you'd be "keeping it in the (blog) family".
Hi, I am a friend of Gwen's and found your page via her SIL Crystal...have you thought about trying a domain in a .ws format, there is a company that is selling domains for .ws, you could probably get redthreaddesigns.ws it is still a pretty open market-FYI
...such a beautiful Princess you have:)
I love Verna's name suggestion...or Spicy Red Threads...
Let me know when you are open for business!! I have a two year old daughter also.
OMG! I'm in the process of trying to do the same thing! I am trying to start my own sewing biz and can't find a name that just says, "Wow!". Anyway, keep us posted on the name, i'd love to see the site! I have a 5,3 (boys)and 1 yr. old (girl). This stuff ain't easy!
Post a Comment