Tuesday, April 22, 2008

K K K K Kathmandu

Well, the time has come for Seth, what he has been waiting for for 12 weeks.  He has now arrive in Kathmandu, Nepal.  


Yes, as Pat said, it makes me a little nervous, but I know God is in control.  Seth was so excited on Sunday when we talked with him on several occasions.  He could not wait to get there.  I asked him if he was nervous, he said no.  He repeatedly said that he was very excited.

The unrest in Nepal has settled to some degree, for that I am grateful.  I know God is holding this child in the palm of His hand and that Seth is exactly where he is supposed to be.  The next 6 weeks will not be easy for him.  It's definitely not a vacation.  He has been told that at times, they were not sure where they would be sleeping or where they will be eating.  I'd just like to get some sleep. :)  But, Seth is in his element, and Lord knows, he will eat anything.

Seth, I am so very proud of you and for what you are becoming.  You are an example to us all.  I love you son and I pray for you every day.  He will not have computer access very often (if any), so I will post on my blog and on his information as it is available.  Thank you all for praying for him while he has been gone and I asked that you continue to do so.


4 comments:

Gwen Oatsvall said...

what an amazing blessing he will be to those in Nepal and what a blessing he will be to all of us ...

Tina said...

PRAYING!!!!!

Anonymous said...

We will continue to pray for Seth & his calling, you gave us two fine nephews, it was so good to see y'all Sat., Jadyn is a doll, Love, Benny & Annie

Andie said...

Praying for Seth & your family. What an exciting adventure he is on (but a tough one for you, I know).

Can't wait to hear about all the awesome things God does through his time in Nepal.

Hang in there Mommy!